Friday, July 24, 2020

Stick Your Neck Out

Hello, Friends. I love to make my own backgrounds 
and I had some fun with this one.
I started with glossy paper and colored tissue paper that bleeds or releases color.
I put the tissue pieces on the card stock and wet it.
 After it was totally dry, I removed the tissue and added
more pieces where I wanted the color to pop.
Then I dry embossed it to add texture.

It was so fun and festive I thought the Love Your Shelfie turtle image, sentiment,
and matching diewas perfect.



 Stop in and see all the wonderful images and sentiments at The Project Bin.

1 comment:

Barbara Washburn said...

Love this background Kren. Fun card and sentiment!

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...