Monday, August 10, 2020

Ay, chihuahua!

Hello, Friends! It's time for an anything goes challenge.
It's time for a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.
so you can see what fun team A had with our sponsor's images.
Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps this  week and we all
love Jodi's digital images.

My Mom had a chihuahua named Angel and she was loved Angel dearly.
When I saw this image, I just knew I had to create with it.  Recently, I came to
realize that all the pets we had in our family were Mom's.
Interesting realization, don't you think?


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Kren, and beautifully used on this sweet card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a cute card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...