Friday, September 18, 2020

Don't Stop Believin' and Blessings

Hello, Friends.  I have two cards for you today.
My first card creates a barn wood background using a score board and
ink pads with a leaf die cut and a sentiment from Eat Pie.
It's almost fall in NC and wanted to share this with you.





I am thinking of Christmas and the new set from
The Project Bin is perfect. The Mid Century Christmas set really
got my creative juices going.  I found some designer paper and it made it easy.
Check out all that The Project Bin has to offer!


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Kren - I particularly like the woodgrain one! That is really eye catching
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...