Monday, October 19, 2020

Grateful

Hello, Friends!  It's time for "anything goes."
It's time for a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.
so you can see what fun team A had with our sponsor's images.
Our sponsor is Jan's Digital Stamp Shop this week.

I am always so grateful when fall comes around.
There's something about the crisp air and the change in the angle
of the sun filtering through the trees that bring me joy.

I chose Jan Mayhew's Fall Cotton Wreath to share with you today.
I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and used Gamsol.



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

such a pretty card Kren - love the soft colours and that wonderful wreath
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...