Sunday, November 15, 2020

I Am Thankful


Hello, friends!  It's time for a QKR Stampede Challenge!
We're on a twice a month challenge schedule now.
Challenges begin on the 1st and 15th of each month and we hope you will join us!

The images at Stamp On It always make me happy.
Here's one called I Am Thankful and it is perfect for November when we are all so grateful.

I've been making rainbow cards lately because they are so cheerful.
Here is a favorite.





I Am So Thankful  ES-digi37603

https://www.stamponit.net/i-am-so-thankful-digital-stamp-es-digi37603?search=ES-digi37603


Hope you will join us!
Check us out@ QKR Stampede.
Find these images and more @ Stamp On It.

See you soon.
kReN@afourthlife

 

No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...