Friday, March 3, 2023

Magic Mushrooms and Fantasy Flowers

Squeaky and Fritz floated over the amazing area of Magic Mushroom Land and over the Fantasy Flowers Garden.

Fairy Hugs Stamps:  Dancing Mushrooms, Dotted Mushrooms, Fantasy Flowers, Hummingbirds, Thank You Set

Fairy Hugs Paper:  Petalshimmer, Bumbletwinkle




These products and more available at:  Fairy Hugs store: www.fairyhugs.com. Fairy Stamper  www.fairystamper.com, Julia Watts Crafts - ships to UK addresses: https://juliawattscrafts.co.uk/collections/fairy-hugs.

More  on my blog:  https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

#card #cardmaking #fairyhugs #fairyhugsstamps #fairycard #fairystamper #handmade


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Marvellous mushrooms and fabulous flowers Kren - another great pair of pages.
Blessings
Maxine

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...