Sunday, March 5, 2023

Where Next, Squeaky and Fritz?

 As their adventure ended and they headed back to the Lantern Tree and home, they thought of all the wonderful sights they had enjoyed.  They had seen so many friends, beautiful skies,  busy hives, forests and mushrooms and gardens, mountains and rooftops.  It had been a truly wonderful adventure.


What adventures should Squeaky the Squirrel and Fritz the Frog plan  next?




Fairy Hugs Stamps:  Acorn Balloon, Dancing Frogs, Squirrels, 

Other:  Cloud stencil


These products and more available at:  Fairy Hugs store: www.fairyhugs.com. Fairy Stamper  www.fairystamper.com, Julia Watts Crafts - ships to UK addresses: https://juliawattscrafts.co.uk/collections/fairy-hugs.

IDetails on my blog:  https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

#card #cardmaking #fairyhugs #fairyhugsstamps #fairycard #fairystamper #handmade


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful end pages Kren, and I am sorry the wee adventure has ended :) A fabulous read stunningly illustrated
Blessings
Maxine

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...