Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Woodland Family

Hello, friends.   I love the images from a recent release by Fairy Hugs Stamps.  The circular designs are perfect for a 5x5 card and the scenery depicted is just what I love.  To this one, Woodland Family,  is one of my favorites.  It reminds me of starry nights in NC.  I added part of  Starry Walkway to the sky.  Stop by Fairystamper.com and the other links below for a big sale.


Fairy
Hugs store: www.fairyhugs.com, Fairy Stamper  www.fairystamper.com,

Julia Watts Crafts - ships to UK addresses: https://juliawattscrafts.co.uk/collections/fairy-hugs

 

Thanks for visiting my blog: https://afourthlife.blogspot.com


#card #cardmaking #fairyhugs #fairyhugsstamps #fairycard #fairystamper #handmade

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Kren - I love the soft background you gave the image, and the 'extra' stars are beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...