Thursday, June 7, 2012

Button Challenge

I am calling this card a corner-folded pocket card since it has a tag inside.  The tag reads Wishing You a Sunny Day!  This card originally had a ribbon bellyband, but it just didn't work well.  I like the lace SO much better!  I also was able to use one of my favorite corner punch designs.  Read more about another card...


Another card I made using buttons was a "thinking of you" card. Can you ever have too many TOY cards?  I don't think so.  They fit every occasion.  This card needed to use buttons for the challenge and I added two layers of embossing, a handmade tag, and my favorite butterfly punch.  I love the button dp and just know it is all gone now.  Drats!

No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...