Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Theme Waterfall Card

I Love Fall Leaves Waterfall Card
One of the things I missed most while on our trip was card making.  No inky fingers while on the road.   Yesterday was the first time I could get back to checking blogs and sites that I love so much for inspiration.    My friends at Mark's Finest Papers and Speedy TV have a waterfall card challenge and I just had to give it a try.   I had never made this card before and it was fun to try something new after my long break from crafting.   I like the leaf images and the leaf punch pull a lot.  I can't wait to try another card of this type!  Now I am hoping I can remember how to upload my photo and enter their challenge.  These ladies really give us opportunities to stretch our thinking and challenge our creativity.

7 comments:

Lois said...

I love that you used a punched-out leaf for your pull tab on this very pretty fall card. Thanks for playing along with the TTSTV team.

Lagene said...

Fantastic job on the waterfall technique! I'm so glad you joined us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

Jane said...

I am so glad you did the tutorial! Your card is wonderful!!! I love the pull down idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTSTV.

Tammylee said...

What a cute card! Love it! Thanks for playing alone with us at TTSTV!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is beautiful! What a great idea to have that leaf at the bottom. thanks for joining us at TTSTV.

Pat said...

The leaf pull was a great touch. Thanks for joining TTSTV

stampingbowd said...

Lovely waterfall card! I still haven't tried one yet!!! Yours looks great!!!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...