Friday, May 9, 2014

Patience of a Gardener

Hello!  We all know patience is a virtue, but waiting for plants to re-emerge after winter takes a great deal of patience.  We southerners are lucky because we have short winters and long growing seasons, but northern gardens are breathtaking and certainly worth waiting for. 

 I hope you like this image and sentiment from Diane's Daydream Designs.  It  reminds me of a dear gardening friend that I lost last year, and her beautiful Minnesota gardens.  I just know she would have loved the image as much as I love it.


Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Kren! Loving that image and the gorgeous blue in that paper. Wonderful sentiment and the twine is an absolutely perfect touch.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...