Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall Leaves


Hello, Friends!  It's Kren here.
Thanks for stopping by A Fourth Life
so I can share cards created with Just For Fun Stamps.

Today I am going to share cards using Stamptangle images
Elm Leaf  D3858, 
Oak Leaf F3859, and
Maple Leaf E3860.
You know how I love leaves.

It all started with an acrylic background of multiple colors of paint, swiped onto card stock.  Then I dry brushed the paper with gesso to mute and soften the colors.  Here is a close up of one of the backgrounds.




Then I heat embossed the leaves and some extra card stock with either white embossing powder or granite ep.  I colored the leaves with Twinkling H20's.
And here is how the cards turned out.



I love to make my own background papers and you might want 
to try swiping some  acrylics too.


Check out the JFFStamps blog to see what other projects might inspire you!





No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...