Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birdie in the Window

It's Wonderful Wednesday again and time to share JFF Stamps images.  January is all about the birds and backgrounds for me.  I chose Small Warbler again with a fancy fold card.
I needed a masculine card and thought the granite embossing powder and the designer paper might not seem as feminine.  Hope the recipient agrees. For a more feminine card, I would have added flowers around the frame.


This is a gatefold window card with some fancy die cutting to get the 
window and designer paper liner effect.
If you are interested, join my blog, 
leave me a note to do a tutorial on how to create this card.

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I just love that background paper Kren Really nice card.........Lis

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Kren! Love the bird and your paper choice. Great die cut for framing the bird. :-D

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...