Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hearts...and Flowers?

It's February already and we're thinking hearts and flowers.
But for my guy? I had to think clean and simple and no flowers.

I took my Stamptangle Pattern Block (J3713)
heat embossed with black EP, 
and die cut hearts of different sizes.
Some polka dotted ribbon, Sentiments 1 (UMS7018) and
distress ink sponging, and my cards were ready to assemble.

As you can see, I ended up with three
Valentine's or Anytime Cards.
That is the beauty of a large background stamp image.
It gives and gives and gives.









See you soon!

kReN



1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Love the sparkle, Kren and that first card is a perfect blend of heart and flower. :-D

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...