Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thank You and Cats

When you need a thank you card and
your Impression Obsessions dies are on your work table...
Well, you know what you do!
Grab from that wonderful homemade designer paper you made previously,
search through some embossed quarters in your stash, 
and have some fun!

Look what I came up with...
And won't my cat-loving friend be tickled lavender!

Wide Tree DIE 219-P
Mini Cats DIE328-G
Thanks DIE162-A

I will share my card with my friends:

Impression Obsession





1 comment:

Vicki G said...

I like all the cards you entered for the IO stamps challenge, but this is my fave! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...