Monday, March 26, 2018

Mothers--PIP Challenge 1812

Hello, Friends.  I was commissioned to make a Mother's Day card and thought I would get an early start.   I used a Digital Delights image.  


I love Rowena, a freebie on the site, and decided it would be perfect with a little digital magic.  Just layer different sizes and Mom and munchkin can swim together.  

Distress Oxide Inks for the background and some "fancy schmansy" dies and I liked the outcome.  Won't you join us this week for Pammie's Inky Pinkie Challenges?  It's always anything goes!  See you there!



1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

This is adorable Kren Love the fish....Lis

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...