Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Twofer Tuesday with Forest and Vellum

Hello, Friends. Happy Tuesday.  It's Kren here sharing another project for Twofer Tuesday using a new arrival, Forest, to create two cards.  I used vellum in several ways and now I have two more holiday cards to add to my stash.
Here are my cards.




Here are the Tuesday Tips for creating this project.  Dry embossing vellum creates interesting patterns for overlays.  Then more vellum, floating or across the card to add the sentiments.  Stagger your dies to create a shadow effect.


See you next Tuesday!




1 comment:

Chandhini said...

Gorgeous cards with soft colors.
Hugs
Chandhini

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...