Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Watercolored Heart Frame

Hello, Friends. Happy Tuesday!  
It's kReN@afourthlife here sharing another project 
using some of the wonderful products from Cheapo Dies.  
Today I am using the Heart Frame and the love sentiment 
from Loads of Love.




Tuesday Tips:

I used a new technique for this card called freezer paper masking.  I cut the Heart Frame die from freezer paper and ironed it onto watercolor paper.  I watercolored around the image and peeled up the mask when it was dry.  I added Nuvo Drops to the flower centers, and cut the sentiment three times and put it on the card.  I debated about adding some sequins, but in the end, I loved the subtle sherbet colors of the card.
 It was a fun technique and I will share another card soon using this technique.

See you next Tuesday!
kReN@afourthlife







3 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful card! Love the watercolored background behind this beautiful die. Thanks for joining our "Anything New" challenge at Dies R Us!

Darlene said...

Very creative Kren! Looks awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Donna said...

What a fun technique and great way to get more use out of our dies! Beautiful card, like the soft colors you used.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...