Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Grant Me the Serenity

Hello, friends.  It's kReN@afourthlife and I am happy to be a guest designer this month for Polka Dot Orchard.  I'm up on the  Friends of Polka Dot Orchard blog and today I am featuring a set called Grant Me Serenity.  This set as so many wonderful sentiments and images.  I printed off the scene and left it CAS and didn't even add one of those super sentiments.  I just added the sequins and deemed it "done."

Thanks for looking!
kReN@afourthlife



k



See you next week!
kReN@afourthlife

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how pretty Kren - love that you have kept it simple and just added the bling. Perfect! Love your matting too.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card! Wonderful Colors! Thanks for being the PDO Guest Designer this month!

Theresa (PDO DT)

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...