Friday, July 12, 2019

Chickadee

Hello, my dear friends! 
It's time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  

I've been playing with Pan Pastels purchased at the BKRS store linked below.
It is so easy to create a background and that's how this card started.
After stamping the Chicadee image and the Good Morning Rooster sentiment,
I die cut a deckle frame, added a ribbon corner, and a rectangular frame.
The ribbon was provided by The Ribbon Place.



Thanks for taking a peek!
kReN@afourthlife

Visit us!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty wee card Kren - I must try using chalks to make a background, as yours is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...