Friday, July 19, 2019

In Case No One Told You Today...

Hello, Friends. 
Today I am using the wonderful sentiments 
from The Project Bin to cheer up a friend. I am using  a set called  #bff.

I used an embossing folder with a cut out heart and colored it with bold colors.
Then I dry brushed with gesso to add texture and soften the colors.
Inserting the stamped sentiment and adding the arrow completed the process.



See you next Friday!
kReN@afourthlife


The Project Bin Store
The Project Bin Blog
TPB on Pinterest

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card for a friend - love the soft(ened) texture behind the featured heart Kren. I trust your friend will feel encouraged.
Blessings
Maxine

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...