Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Quilty Fun

It's kReN, here to share images from
The Artsystamper Shop on Etsy.  

Today, it's all about quilts.
I love quilts and I sew a great straight line. 
 However, I have a problem where the straight lines of the fabric piece are supposed to meet.  I have resolved that problem by making paper quilts instead.

The Fruit Stand set has some wonderful background papers
that I thought would be perfect for creating a simple paper quilt.
Here are two samples where I printed off the background papers 
from the Fruit Stand Paper Pack and simply put them behind a quilt die cut.
Maybe in the future, I will show you some paper-pieced quilts using Artsystamper images.


The first card uses a full card cover quilt die and then places the image centered
and the sentiment diagonally off-center as you can see.


The second card is 4 inches square and allows more of the background paper to show through in the center.  Then adding the sentiment from 
the Fruit Stand set finishes the card.



Fruit Stand Paper Pack
Check out Bev's images!

Artsystamper Digitals on FB

and check out Bev's amazing digital image tutorials on
 BZCole Mixed Media on YouTube

kReN@afourthlife

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous quilt cards Kren, and I am loving those papers you have used.
I have made two quilts, and told my off-spring that if they wanted any for their children, NOT to come to me!! like you I now prefer paper quilts
Blessings
Maxine

NanaConnie said...

What a fun way to use the quilt die, Kren! I'm going to have to try one of these. Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...