Friday, September 13, 2019

Heading Out to the Barn

I am waiting for fall and each day that we have just a small dip in the temperatures, I am assured that it is coming.  Today, I am featuring a Blue Knight Rubber Stamp image called Path to the Barn.  I pulled out my Zig Real Brush markers and did an impressionist technique for watercoloring.  Hope you like it.

Blue Knight Stamps is doing a September New Release giveaway!

Head over to the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group HERE, to enter.





3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have painted the leaves on the trees Kren - a great result and a wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful scene and so nicely colored.

NanaConnie said...

Love it, Kren! Fab coloring, especially the leaves on the trees.

Follow Your Heart

Hello, friends.  It's kReN@afourthlife  sharing a Fairy Hugs Stamps project today.  I used a sentiment from the new release called Follo...