Monday, May 3, 2021

Feel Better Soon

Hello, Friends!  It's time for "anything goes."
It's time for a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.
so you can see what fun team A had with our sponsor's images.
Our sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps this week.
I just love these flowers and the sentiments in the set are so versatile.
I have used the Pretty Posies set  over and over.


I watercolored the background paper and then two sets of the flowers.  I stamped the leaves directly on the paper and then fussy cut the flowers and popped them up.  A friend is having knee surgery in May so this card is going postal shortly.

Thanks for taking a peek!  kReN@afourthlife



1 comment:

Gail said...

The background is very lovely on your card and I also love those flowers! TFS

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...