Monday, March 13, 2017

Flourishes Thistle Make You Smile For Sure

Hello, Friends!  It's Kren here and I'm sharing a new release image from Flourisheslc.com. This set is all about puns and thistles.  I challenged myself to use one layer and to go "all digital" with the card.  Using the digital images allowed me to do some easy mirror stamping with the images. I was able to flip images horizontally and vertically to get the effect I wanted to achieve.  I just sneaked in the sentiments where I thought they would be eye-catching.  The card ended up being a 5" x 5" card, another unusual feature for me. Tell me what you think.  It was so much fun to experiment!  Be sure to click on my team's links in the sidebar to see all their gorgeous projects!



1 comment:

Ravengirl said...

Your digital prowess is impressive! Your thistle looks wonderful!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...