Friday, May 24, 2019

Cowboy Don't Look Back with BKRS

Hello, my dear friends! 
It's TGIF and time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
I have a card today that would be perfect as a graduation card
for some wonderful young man you know.
It's a set called Cowboy Don't Look Back.

Cowboy Don't Look Back
Fun Tips:  Sometimes your designer paper will help you decide the layout.  Following the shape of the zig-zag paper was the start and determined the size and placement of the other elements.

Do you follow my blog?  Leave a comment and I will follow you too.  And don't forget to follow the BKRS blog too!


Visit us!

4 comments:

kruzr87 said...

Fabulous card! Reminds me of a good old-fashioned American Rodeo.

Gail said...

Nice job on all the layering Kren and the twine behind the star as well - like your choice of cardstock for this card - fabulous! Yee Haw!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful masculine card Kren - yes sometimes the paper strongly influences where a card will 'go'... as it did this afternoon.
I do follow your blog, and mine is www.kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com I would be honoured if you followed my blog
Blessings
Maxine

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous card. Love the paper and design along with the awesome silhouette.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...