Saturday, June 8, 2019

Imagine the Impossible

Hello, friends.  It's kReN@afourthlife and I am happy to be a guest designer this month for Polka Dot Orchard.  I'm up on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard blog and today I am featuring a set called Grant Me Serenity.  I am calling my project Imagine the Impossible.

I used Chameleon Color Tone Markers to color the flowers, added a layer of vellum, and popped on the sentiment and additional flower.  I love how it turned out.  


See you next week!
kReN@afourthlife

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Oh! I love Chameleon Color tones and you used them beautifully on this! Gorgeous card!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Wonderful job coloring up those flowers!

Theresa (PDO DT)

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...