Monday, July 1, 2019

BKRS Blog Hop/ Daisies and Roses

Hello, my dear friends! Welcome to the July New Release Blog Hop for
Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

You should have reached this post from Kat's blog.  If you missed any of the other stops on the hop, go to Shirley's blog or the BKRS Blog.

 I used Daisies and Roses for the image and Good Morning Rooster for the sentiment.  I white embossed the image and colored it with Arteza Brush Markers.




See more New release creativity from the Design Team

Thanks for taking a peek!  kReN@afourthlife

Visit us often!

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

That is super pretty Kren …….Lis

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful design!!!

kruzr87 said...

Very pretty. The white embossing makes everything stand out.

Gail said...

A great make Kren - love the embossing you did for this lovely card! TFS

Nana Diane said...

Oh, my! Roses & daisies are my two favorite flowers! You even colored it pink- also my favorite! Love this new stamp, as well as your card! Thanks for sharing it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful stamping and painting Kren - this is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...