Friday, July 5, 2019

Prayer Flower

Hello, my dear friends! 
It's time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps 
and it's from the new July release.
My project today uses the stamp set called Prayer Flower.

I heat embossed it with black embossing powder and added Pan Pastels
to shade the flower and leaves.  Then just a few die frames
and the card was complete.
The largest layer frame was colored with Pan Pastels
purchased from BKRS as well.
You can find them here.
I love the subtle shading you can get with the Pan Pastels.


Thanks for visiting today!
kReN@afourthlife

Visit us!


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful stamp and card Kren. I must get my pastels out again - you have inspired me with your fabulous colouring
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...