Friday, August 16, 2019

BKRS Christmas Colors for You

Hello, my dear friends! 
It's time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
This month, we are focusing on the winter holidays.
No matter what you celebrate or call your winter holidays, 

we have inspiration for you.

For my projects this month, I will be using
Heidi's Tree, Snowy Village, and Come Let Us Adore Him.
Today I am using Heidi's Tree 
and card stock and papers from LCI Paper, white heat embossing,
Pan Pastels, die cut shape, and ribbon.

  

Visit us!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Kren - love the tree white embossed against the strong coloured card.
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...