Friday, September 20, 2019

Western Sunset

Hello, my dear friends! It's time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps using a new release image called Ranch Fence.  It reminds me of the trips we made out west in our motor home.  I loved the western sunsets! I used alcohol markers for most of the scene and the sunrise and sunset Pan Pastels for the sunset.

 And Blue Knight Stamps is doing a September New Release giveaway!

Head over to the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group HERE, to enter!


Visit us!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful sunset scene Kren - love the detail and atmosphere you have captured with your colours.
Blessings
Maxine

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely spectacular, Kren! Fab coloring and the sky is superb. The lovely large bush almost looks embossed.

Follow Your Heart

Hello, friends.  It's kReN@afourthlife  sharing a Fairy Hugs Stamps project today.  I used a sentiment from the new release called Follo...