Friday, August 23, 2019

BKRS Glittery Snowy Village

Hello, my dear friends! 
It's time to share a project for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
This month, we are focusing on the winter holidays.

For my projects this month, I will be using
Heidi's Tree, Snowy Village, and Come Let Us Adore Him.
Today I am using Snowy Village.
along with card stock and papers from LCI Paper.


This card uses an interesting technique called the Dryer Sheet Technique.
Color your image with vivid colors. I used Chameleon Color Tone Pens for this one. 
Run your image, face down, through a Xyron machine so the image side will be sticky.
Place a used dryer sheet on top and flatten down.
Sprinkle with fine glitter and rub it into the dryer sheet.
Tap off excess glitter and complete the card.

So sparkly!

Visit us!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an incredibly sparkly card Kren - and an interesting technique. Love the softened image behind that wonderful sparkle.
Blessings
Maxine

Turtle said...

Kren, beautiful card I love that technique I have used it many times! Love the glitter ! Too they named me the glitter Queen! Love this scene ! πŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸŽˆπŸ’•❄️❄️

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...